- Wild Earth Farm and Sanctuary is nestled on 200 acres in the foothills of Appalachia, just minutes from the Kentucky River, and one hour southeast of Lexington, KY. The Farm is a mixture of forest, fields, cliffs, caves, ponds, and many species of plants and wildlife. Wild Earth is a vegan space, so please leave meat, dairy, eggs, and other animal products at home. It is also a cigarette-free farm and hunting and fishing or trapping are not allowed. Violence, hatred, homophobia, sexism and racism are not welcome.
- Wild Earth hosts events such as: Vegan Permaculture Design Courses, and various other classes. We also have volunteer and internship programs. Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the current happenings on the Farm. Also, check out our various social media sites listed at the bottom of the page for interesting articles, useful information and beautiful pictures. Follow us on Facebook for more event announcements.
Staying at the Farm: Wild Earth offers rustic camping on the farm (by arrangement), or check out our friends at the nearby Snug Hollow vegetarian B&B.
Local Restaurants: Grab some vegan-friendly food and support local business!
- Grab a cheese-less pizza at Steam Engine (http://steamenginepizza.com/#)
- Choose a variety of Mexican options at El Ranchitos (https://www.facebook.com/elranchito2013/)
- Indian food at Masala (http://www.masalafinecuisine.com/)
- Middle Eastern fare at Babylon Cafe (https://www.yelp.com/biz/babylon-cafe-richmond)
- Coffee and tea at Purdy's Coffee Co. (http://www.purdyscoffee.com/#voted-small-business-of-the-year-1)
Local Attractions include the Red River Gorge, Daniel Boone National Forest, Natural Bridge State Park, and Berea: Kentucky's Arts and Crafts capital.